Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Claire's expanding palate

Our precious baby who finds applesauce sour and scrunch-face-worthy (see here) has a huge affection for pickles of all things! We gave her one this weekend and she ate some of it with no hesitation, no face making, nothing. Then today I took the girls to Firehouse Subs and K ate an ENTIRE meatball sub while C munched on a pickle and loved it. These crazy kids. We've tried a couple other things with mixed results - avocado (hated), spaghetti sauce with meat (loved but caused some hecka reflux), taco meat (loved), cheese (loved).

In other news, I finally cut the rat tail off of CB today. It was time, it was just too scraggly. I've saved it in a baggie for her baby book (which has not been touched for about 5 months).

And finally, for those who want to see all the pics from our latest shoot, here's the slideshow Jonnye put together. Nice to have sound but not necessary.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I feel your pain! H is so picky! But she will oddly enough eat Kalamata Olives. And we are now having the battle of who gets to hold the spoon. Not fun!

Amanda Bonds said...

Woohoo for CB's first haircut! I agree it was probably time to go - if the rat tail had grown much longer, someone might have called CPS.