Thursday, April 29, 2010

OCD much?

Last night as I was tucking her in for bed, K started telling me "Oh no, we have to fix the brown chair. The brown chair with the black wheels, we have to fix it." I unsuccessfully tried to convince her that whatever she was talking about could wait until morning (b/c I really had NO idea what she was talking about), but she could not be swayed. She walked out of her room and headed outside to the chaise lounge that we had moved several hours earlier when we were watering plants. She couldn't go to bed without putting it back. I hadn't even given it another thought. So either I'm a sucker for bedtime-delaying tactics or she's a little on the OCD side. Or maybe a bit of both.

3 comments:

Amanda Bonds said...

Oh yeah, I recognize this kind of behavior. OCD for sure. Looks like you've got a little Amanda on your hands :).

Anonymous said...

FYI...this makes her Pop VERY PROUD! How scary is THAT??!!!

Cindi said...

Oh My Gosh - she is her aunt amanda - we truly saw this get worse and worse so beware - she drove her brothers crazy - an OCD princess!!!! Love Nannie