Sunday, April 25, 2010

Daddy Daughter Camping Trip

Scott took Kaitlin to Mineral Wells this weekend for an overnight camping trip. They had a great time and Claire and I got lots of calls over the weekend telling us what fun they were having. She got her very own Princess fishing pole, had her first taste of S'mores and first sleepover in a tent. All in all it was a great weekend! Here are some pics.



Excited with her bucket to collect things









First roasting of marshmallow. She looks a bit apprehensive. And she looks like she's already been into the chocolate.







Perfection!







Silly girl in the tent. Apparently bedtime was a 2 hour ordeal after previously shown s'mores.








Daddy daughter pic!









Sweet girl with her baby, still not sleeping...







Next morning, ready with her fishing pole!








Checking it out on the dock.








The three amigas








Nature girl








Beautiful ending to a beautiful weekend!

4 comments:

Amanda Bonds said...

LOVE these pics. The thumbnails aren't working though, so I can't see them any bigger. Are y'all going to post them on your pics site too?

Sarah said...

What a special daddy/daughter bonding time! Great pics!

Jamie said...

How cool is this!!

The Webbs said...

Ahh, too cute! I can relate to M. K with not going to sleep right after smores though. We went camping this weekend too & I was totally jacked up on smores!!
LOVE the pics & what a wonderful way to spend the weekend for Scott & K =)