WOW! Those are so amazing. I love all of the girls' outfits. Really love the tutu and hat! And the outdoor ones are amazing, I especially like the ones with yellow in the background. Beautiful!
AAAAGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!! Your photographer may have a gift, but C'MON, look at the beautiful, gorgeous MATERIAL she was working with!!!!! Your babies are soooo beautiful. I want to eat them. LOVED the bloomer pictures, LOVED the sister pictures, LOVED the yellow flower pics, LOVED the family pics, LOVED LOVED LOVED them all!!!! Precious.
Beautiful pictures! My fav of Claire is the one where she is in the tutu and looking at the camera and fav one of K is her sitting on the ledge - what cute shoes she is wearing momma!
8 comments:
WOW! Those are so amazing. I love all of the girls' outfits. Really love the tutu and hat! And the outdoor ones are amazing, I especially like the ones with yellow in the background. Beautiful!
AAAAGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!! Your photographer may have a gift, but C'MON, look at the beautiful, gorgeous MATERIAL she was working with!!!!! Your babies are soooo beautiful. I want to eat them. LOVED the bloomer pictures, LOVED the sister pictures, LOVED the yellow flower pics, LOVED the family pics, LOVED LOVED LOVED them all!!!! Precious.
Gorgeous!!! I am so using your photographer next time! The girls look so beautiful!
So gorgeous! I love them. Thanks so much for sharing!
OMG. She is a fantastic photographer. But I don't think it would be too hard to take beautiful pictures of your family...
Beautiful pictures! My fav of Claire is the one where she is in the tutu and looking at the camera and fav one of K is her sitting on the ledge - what cute shoes she is wearing momma!
Ummm I hate that your photographer is so awesome; so totally jealous Lizzie! The girls are absolutely ADORABLE!! K is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
BEAUTIFUL pictures and family! Your photographer rocks!
Post a Comment