This morning Kaitlin declared at breakfast that she wanted to hold Claire. Since the newness has worn off, it's been a while since she's made that request so I decided to seize the opportunity and take some pics. It's so cute, any time she and Claire are laying together, she always says "take a pic of my girls momma?" so I decided to do just that. Please excuse K's nakedness, we had a peanut butter debacle at breakfast so I had taken off her shirt and I didn't want to ruin the moment by getting her dressed.



K practicing her photography skills again. I usually have to move the subject to get her to take a good pic, since she doesn't quite understand that she can move the camera to get us in the pic.
3 comments:
Your girls are beautiful! And if I was in Dallas, I would hire your photographer!
so sweet!
I think the bottom pic of K looks exactly like you...the face she is making and all.
Post a Comment