Sunday, October 25, 2009
More Pumpkin Patch and Nana and Pop visit
We had an absolutely beautiful weekend here in Dallas, the perfect time for Nana and Pop to come visit from Houston. They arrived Friday evening, just in time to take over for Scott and I so we could go out to dinner. It was great for Scott and I to have a leisurely, wine-filled dinner at Carraba's and even better for Nana and Pop to spend some quality time with the girls. Then Saturday we went to the Dallas Arboretum for their Fall Festival. It was so beautiful! The weather could not have been better (mid 60s and tons of sun) and Kaitlin had such a great time going to see all the storybook playhouses again. Then this morning we headed out to the Flower Mound pumpkin patch, where we met the Browns and picked out our pumpkin. It was a super fun weekend and we were sad to see them go today. Thanks for a great time! Pics of the Pumpkin Patch are here and the Arboretum are here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I cannot believe what a big girl Kaitlin is becoming. Both girls are beautiful, glad you guys enjoyed the gorgeous weather!
I agree with Sarah. I hope you guys aren't done, because you make bautiful babies!! And when did Kaitlin's hair get so light??
OMG! These are great pictures. They both look beautiful. Kaitlin looks like a little girl!
Post a Comment