As I have mentioned before, one of K's favorite foods is pizza. This must be from her dad, I didn't start liking pizza until about 5th grade. My parents thought I had serious issues - what kid doesn't like pizza? But I digress. So given her love of pizza, one of Nannie and Pawpaw's favorite things to do when they have Kaitlin for the night is take her to Chuck E. Cheese. I give them serious kudos for eating there, the pizza is terrible. Here are a few pics from their most recent trip, courtesy of Aunt Ama.

First things first, you must get your groove on at CEC.

Dancing queen

"CHUCK E CHEESE BACK!!!!!" (what she screams when he comes out to dance.

"OH MY GOSH IS IT REALLY HIM?!?"

"Hmm, let me examine more closely to make sure it's not an imposter..."

"Hands seem about the right size..."

"He gives a good hug..."

"Yes, it's safe. Nothing better than sitting next to your best friend."

"Ummm, wait a second, why is there not more pizza on my plate?"
4 comments:
Love the last photo. Such attitude! Atleast I hope it's attitude and not that she's flashing Red Raider guns...
Oh God forbid! Not in this household she's not!!
Cute pictures. She is a dance machine!
Hilarious - I love the commentary.
Post a Comment