So it's my due date today and no sign of the little lady. I thought she would come for sure on Friday night, after making me work every last day that I had committed to, but alas she did not show. And then I thought she'd come today since we had tickets to Wizard of Oz in Ft. Worth, but again, she stood me up. So I guess I'll stop trying to determine when she's going to show and just wait it out. I'm off of work all week so feel free to call, stop by, whatever because I'm sure I'll be bored. Here are the links:
Link 1
Link 2
3 comments:
I believe I have the 21st in the birth pool, so I know she will come through for me! Either way sometime in the next 8 days we will all get to meet her - finally!
She is obviously waiting for the 25th, because she knows all the coolest people are born on the 25th. Myself and Mr. Hey being prime examples.
It appears Mr. Pike hit the nail on the head with this prediction!
Post a Comment