Friday, August 10, 2007

Pack-n-Play

Ok, so lets talk Pack-n-Play. Summer and I have been debating on what to get for the baby to sleep in our room the first few weeks. On Tuesday night, we went to Baby's R Us and scouted out both the bassinets and the Pack-n-Plays. After much consideration and debate, we decided to go with a Pack-n-Play since it is relatively close in cost to the bassinet, but is multi-purpose. Summer had been trying to get me to set it up all week, but I had not had a chance to do so. Also, I kept pointing out that it seemed like it would be very easy to put together and it would be 2 days before the baby even came home from the hospital. So, finally last night, I gave in. At 10:14pm, I confidently told her that I was about to begin assembly and would be finished before 10:30pm. So, I hastily ran down the hall, retrieved the box and set to work. In about 3 minutes, I had it pretty well put together and was feeling pretty confident that I was about to shatter my quoted time of 16 minutes. However, I hit a snag when it came time to install the netting that goes below the mattress for the bassinet portion. Nonetheless, I fought through it and had everything put together by 10:26pm.

Pure domination!

No comments: