We've still got a few things to add, but I thought I'd go ahead and post pics since it's almost complete. We will probably put her name on the wall above the crib and add a few more hangings, but this is the gist. Notice the fine painting and craftmanship on all the furniture, thanks to a one Mr. Scott Keith! And also notice she will not need any new clothes until she turns 2! Hope you like it!
Y'all did a great job!!!! I'm VERY impressed and I'm sure she will be too! (yes, I know this is a late entry. I'm catching up before she comes though =)
2 comments:
It's beautiful...what a lucky little girl!
Y'all did a great job!!!! I'm VERY impressed and I'm sure she will be too!
(yes, I know this is a late entry. I'm catching up before she comes though =)
Post a Comment