What a difference a day makes. Jason called me this afternoon and let me know that Lili is indeed pregnant. They took three different tests this morning and all three came back positive! It was very hard to listen to him try and hold back his excitement as he told me the news (because he thinks Summer and I are still trying), but it's for the best for the next few weeks. I know how much he wants both Lili and Summer to be pregnant at the same time and our kids to grow up together, so that definitely made it tough not to tell him today. I can't wait for the next few weeks to pass so we can spread the word!
Scott
4 comments:
YAHOO! YIPPEE!! What wonderful news - won't Jason & Lili be excited?!!I don't know why you think you have to wait weeks to tell him...this grandma doesn't plan on waiting one minute past next Monday to tell her friends, when you hear that heartbeat!!!! I'll tell him for you!!!!! :-))
I am so excited to see and hear what Jason says when he finds out, you have to go to their house or invite them over and have summer ready with a camara, I swear he will cry.
I think it's safe to say that everyone having access to this blog knows how much of a jolly old fat man that I am. And how hard it was for me to play it down that Lili is pregnant again but somehow my grammy award winning performance was good enough. Typical Ryan Scott Keith to throw me a Jonathon Wallan plate bouncing curveball. When Scott called me I knew something was up. I had no idea what to expect cuz Summer and Scott's pregnancy silence is only tp be compared to the gov't hiding aliens or UFOs. Excitement doesn't begin to explain my level of enjoyment for something that will change our lives so much and both Scott and I get to experience it at the same time is remarkable. In closing, you need to start preparing yourself SCOTT KEITH for having the second pick overall cuz my son will be the first pick.
I predict another Tight-End and Offensive Tackle combo to rule the ages!!!!!
LETS GO, LETS GO THROUGH THE ROPES!
Post a Comment