Thursday, December 28, 2006

Big News!

On December 14th, Summer and I found out she is 6 weeks pregnant with our first child. Telling the family on Christmas day was without question the greastest experience of my life and I can't wait to tell all of our friends. Buddy and Chunk were only mildly disappointed when we broke the news that the new addition was NOT another pooch. We will go back to the doctor on January 8th to hear the heart beat for the very first time!

Please continue to pray for a healthy baby and healthy mom.

We love you all,

Scott

1 comment:

Cindi said...

You cannot imagine what a special day this was, I have had a very tough year as the rest of the family has as well. As we face the loss of mother the joy of God opening the door to expand our family is such a great comfort!! We love you very much