Saturday, December 30, 2006

Rannebarger

I got a voicemail from Big Jason this morning, as he was driving in to work. He and his wife Lili are trying for their second kid. They were lucky the first time as Lili got pregnant within 2 months with Mia, which led Jason to believe that this was the traditional time-line (the books say more like an average of 6 months). In Jason's voicemail, he mentioned that he had a dream last night that I was holding his new baby boy. He had a similar dream the night before Lili took the pregnancy test the first time that showed she was pregnant with Mia. Needless to say he was disappointed when the test was negative this morning, but maybe that dream was meant for Summer and I!

Just a good story that I wanted to write-down here for when we open up this blog to our friends.

No comments: