Bryn turned 3 months old on Good Friday! Such a sweet baby. We had a tough few weeks at the beginning where you were quite colicky, but after we got you on some Zantac you seemed to get better. It also took us a while to realize you don't like to be held like a normal baby (up on the shoulder). You liked to be sitting up, as scrunched up as possible, facing out to see the world. You don't really have a set schedule yet, some nights you are in bed at 7pm, some nights you are up until 10. You are pretty content though, as long as we have you facing out with your legs scrunched up into your tummy. You are a great sleeper, perhaps that is because you rule our king sized bed. You start out the evening in the bassinet, but after the first feeding I am usually too sleepy to remember to put you back. You are an EXCELLENT cuddler and snuggle up to me all night long and I love it, even though my sleep suffers a bit for it since you like to be right up underneath me almost.
As evidenced by your weight gain, you are also an excellent eater. You were 15lbs 11oz at not quite 3 months. You are stubborn like your oldest sister though and still refuse to take a bottle. Good thing I only go into work one day! Poor Johanna is quite frazzled by the time I get home on Mondays. You had one day that you took 3 oz from her, but usually she just shakes her head when I ask how you did. But you're obviously not hurting for calories over here so I don't let it get me down. Only 3 more months and you will start on solid food and it won't be so difficult to leave you for longer stretches.
Your sisters adore you and you them. Claire's favorite thing is to call you "Bryn Tooter Head" and give you kisses on your feet and head. Kaitlin loves to talk and sing to you and make you talk back to her. You definitely are the most vocal with her, "talking" to her for long stretches, and you laugh the most for her too. I think you look a lot like she did as a baby too.
We love you and are so happy to have you in our family! Can't wait to watch you grow!
 |
| Your preferred seat |
 |
| Love your sweet profile |
 |
| Check out the lack of hair! |
 |
| How you spend about 75% of your day. My left bicep is so strong now! |
5 comments:
She's so cute!! I hope we can meet her soon!
Love to read your posts! You are just like us but a couple of years behind. Reminds me that things might be a little less chaotic now or actually maybe just a different kind of chaotic. Enjoy. How quickly they will grow! You will be us in 4 years before you know it!
So sweet! Time flies! Hunter and Haley both like/liked to be held out too. (FYI, Haley developed a bit of a flat spot from being held like that so much.) She is a sweetie! Hope to meet all 3 someday!
I had to hold C like that too except I'd slip one arm and one leg under my arm so his head could rest on my forearm. He looked like a cat sleeping on a branch!
Post a Comment