Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend

We had a great trip to Houston for Easter this year.  As usual, going to walk through it in pictures.

Nana and her girls

Working in Pop's "Porkchop"

Playing the "pliano"

Hello Kitty swimsuit - huge hit

Bryn going to town on Nana's knuckle...

and punching dad in the nose

The only child of mine that actually looks like I did as a baby (due to the baldness)

Petting zoo at Easter carnival.  She LOVES petting zoos.  Has already requested a chick, bunny, guinea pig and horse.

Checking out the loot

Dining al fresco with Pop

Silly girls

I cannot figure out who she looks like, I don't see either Scott or I

Classic bucket hat pic (put anything on your head and then name the item and scream hat after it.)

Sweetness

Super sweetness

Can't believe how big my baby is!






Working this time in Pop's office

Chaos reigns

Swim time

No comments: