We had the sono appointment Friday morning and brought both girls with us. B3 was quite wiggly and modest at first, but after much trying and several shots the doctor announced "Well, I don't see any boy parts, looks like you are surrounded Dad!" Scott was holding both girls on his lap and translated for them "You're going to have a baby sister!" to which Kaitlin immediately and somewhat sadly replied "But when's it going to be a baby brother?" Not anytime soon sweet girl.
My favorite part of the visit was when he played the heartbeat and I looked over and saw Claire wide eyed, with her mouth wide open like "This is the coolest thing ever!!" She looked back and forth between me and Scott like "Are you guys hearing this too?!?!" She was genuinely thrilled to be hearing that, it was so cute.
We are thrilled to be welcoming a third little angel to our family. I have no doubt she will be well loved by her two big sissy's.
No comments:
Post a Comment