I did our taxes this weekend, and decided to get started on spending our refund ASAP. All the stores have the CUTEST stuff out for spring, so while K was at school today I hit up Old Navy, Children's Place and Generation Gap and got tons of cute spring stuff and awesome sandals. So what I'm saying girl-moms is enter those stores at your own risk. I found myself strangely over-shopping and I am not a shopper at all, there was just SUCH CUTE STUFF. However, my favorite purchase is by far this swimsuit. It cracks me up for some reason. I can't wait to see K sporting it with her snakeskin gladiator sandals this summer!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! That is soooo cute! I love little person clothes that look like big person clothes :)
Thanks for the warning. I'd better not enter. I've already purchased a few spring outfits and combined with all the generous hand me downs we've received, I think Kate can wear a different outfit for at least 50 days straight when it finally warms up!
Thanks for the warning, but too late! I hit up some stores a couple of weeks ago. $300 later and 3 bathing suits later! Ha!
Pls send pics when you put this one on K. Very toga-ish.
SO very cute! As my first warm weather season as a girl mom I see temptation everywhere. I doubt my tax return will have such happy results though:(
Thanks for the sweet comment on the blog this week!
This is one of the times I am truly thankful to have a boy...boy clothes are not nearly as cute as girl clothes. Makes me sad in the store, but happy when I still have money!!
I seriously love that swimsuit!
Post a Comment