Totally off subject, she's started giving big open mouth kisses which is so sweet. Or maybe she's just trying to bite my face. At this point it's really a toss up. Yesterday at Kindermusik she crawled over to a lady and bit her knee (and the lady kind of freaked out which I found amusing. Come on, she has 2 bottom teeth and she weighs 16lbs. Can't hurt that bad). I think she might be working on getting matching chompers on top, but for now I will convince myself that her open mouth coming at my face is a sign of affection and not relief of teething pain.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Some new tidbits about Claire
She seems to be very scared of small dogs. When she first stayed the night with Stan and Cindi about a month ago, they mentioned that she seemed to be scared of Merry. I wrote it off as her probably just being in a strange situation, so little things were scary to her since she wasn't at home and I wasn't there. But then today at the Easter Egg hunt, a friend's small dog was there and as soon as C saw her she started quietly crying and kicking her legs. I was holding her at the time, but she kept trying to look down and see the dog and she kept crying. She didn't stop until we walked away and she couldn't see the dog anymore. So strange since we have big ol' Bud in the house and she doesn't mind him a bit. They've actually struck up a mutually beneficial arrangement - she LOVES to pull hair, and he LOVES to have the hair on his back pulled. Oftentimes I'll find her sitting behind him with puffs of hair everywhere and Bud looking quite content. While I'm sad that she's scared, it is fun to find out new aspects of her personality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hahaha!! Who would be scared of little Claire coming over to bite their knee? That's hilarious! People are freaks.
Post a Comment