Monday, March 15, 2010

Memories

On Friday Kaitlin was digging around in the garage (don't ask, I was getting C in her carseat and K moves fast these days) and she unearthed a toy from the old house that we used as an outside toy in her sandbox. We also took it with us to Galveston when K was 9 months old in May 2008. So imagine my shock when she goes "Remember Mommy, we took this to the beach with Nana and Pop?" WHAT?!? You're telling me you remember that? So cool, yet so scary at the same time. I wonder what other things she's holding onto in that little noggin of hers!!

3 comments:

Amanda Bonds said...

That's CRAZY!

Sarah said...

That's insane! That kid's a little genius.

Anonymous said...

I think it is brilliant that she remembers considering her Mother has no memory of her own. Thank goodness that wasn't passed down in her awesome gene pool. :o)

Love ya Lizard!