I REALLY want to go to bed early tonight. Love my C-bear to death, but she's still not "getting" the sleep thing. So since Scott has started working late, I thought I'd keep K up through her nap and guarantee myself an early bedtime. She used to have a 7:30-8pm bedtime window, but lately she has creeped closer to 9pm. It's hard b/c she has school Tues/Thurs that doesn't let out until 2pm, so she's not asleep until 3pm at the earliest, and then she sleeps til 5 or 5:30 so I feel bad turning around at 7 and starting the going to bed process. Not to mention that when we do do that, she's in there talking and singing to herself until 9pm anyways. So, long story short, this is what I got with my no-nap plan:
6 comments:
Oh my gosh this is precious!!! That poor baby girl, but she loves those nuggets!!!
TOO FUNNY!!!
AWESOME. The nugget is definitely the best part.
P.S. Is that the same braid she wore to my wedding?! Seems unlikely, but if so, that is very impressive.
I am cracking up! Poor little Kaitlin-she was pooped! I hope all of you are sleeping well.
awesome!
Post a Comment