Thursday, June 11, 2009

I cannot get enough...

of Subway. Normally it ranks somewhere below LJS and Panchos (ie. it DOESN'T rank), but lately I have been dreaming of the place. I could probably go everyday, and do go at least once a week. Always the same thing, 6in turkey with cheddar, cheetos and lemonade. And let's not forget the cookie. With K I think the thing I craved the most at the end was fruit and fruit smoothies, probably because it was August and it was hot. But right now, this sammy combo ranks right up there with some of the best meals I've ever had.

9 comments:

Jamie said...

I agree with your pre-pregnancy rating. Subway is the bottom of my list!

Taryn said...

This cracks me up. Subway is good if you crave a sandwich. I can think of several other places I would rather eat.... but when you have to have it you have to have it. Being Pregnant is sooo great.

KC said...

Ha! More proof that the baby is a BOY! You have to love the pregnancy cravings!

:-)

Jennifer Hemingway said...

toasted or cold??, you might be throwing a craving my way. The cheetos and lemonade especially sound good!!

Summer said...

cold, with lots of veggies and oil and vinegar. might need to make a 10pm snack run. ;-)

Sapna said...

I'm with KC. Just another clue its a boy.

The Webbs said...

Gross, dude!
I'm still anti subway after a college subway poisoning!
If I get preggers & crave subway I would die.
Cheetos on the other hand ... yes, indeed. A fine compliment to ANY meal!
PS - I'm with KC & the psychic from Nawlins! It's a boy =)

aj9900 said...

OMG--I think you know about the Subway cravings I had while pregnant with G. Exact same sandwich everytime--toasted veggie on wheat with lots of chipoltle southwest dressing. Foot-long. Craziness. I couldn't even remember the last time I ate Subway pre-preg.

Anonymous said...

I really don't like the Subway, I am surprised you like it!