Friday, April 3, 2009
Amazing!
I must profusely thank Abbey for recommending this purchase: Aerobed for Kids. We used it this weekend when we were in College Station and it is a Godsend! I think the comfiness of the bed, combined with Scott's genius idea to start explaining bedtime to K, bought us an 11hr no-cry night in a hotel room! Previously we had always used the Pack & Play, which was miserable for her and us both. She would cry (I don't blame her, it's just a board in there!), we would move her into our bed and then she would think it was playtime and we would be up half the night. Not this time though. Scott made a big production of blowing up and making the bed, emphasizing that it was Kaitlin's special bed that no one else got to sleep on. I was still wary though since I was the one that was going to have to be putting her to bed that night (Scott was at a work function). But we just read some stories, sang some songs and then I asked if she was ready to get in Kaitlin's special bed and she said "yeah, night night Momma," and I was free to leave! I heard her from our room (we had a suite with a door) singing "Old Macdonald" for about 20 minutes and then not a peep until 6:45 the next morning! It looks like it's on sale for even cheaper than what I bought it for, so for those who plan to travel with your kiddos in the future, I HIGHLY recommend it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad you enjoyed it! We have loved ours and used it many times including the week where B's regular bed was broken and he seems to really like it. Glad K does too!
Post a Comment