I'm a bit tardy in my posting of this. April, Catherine and I took Gabriel, Thomas and Kaitlin to the Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo a couple weeks ago. We went in the morning and saw all the animals. We walked through the sheep, cow and horse areas, and went to the children's area, which had a bunch of moms and babies (a pig with her 12 piglets!) and other interesting animals (turkeys, rabbits, ducks, chickens, etc), and finally the petting zoo on the way out. We didn't get to see the actual rodeo since it was at 2pm and that is prime nap hour for these guys. See the pictures below, the kids loved seeing all the animals!

Kaitlin and Thomas saying hi to the sheep

Another mom and her baby

Petting zoo - you would think from this picture that she is enjoying looking at the chicken, but...

she was actually just going from water bowl to water bowl and pointing at it and saying "WA-TER." She couldn't have cared less about the animals milling about around her.

Afterwards we headed to Dutch's on TCU's campus for a big, juicy burger. Some of us had applesauce instead.

This is within 10 minutes of being in the car. I'd say it was a successful trip!
1 comment:
Looks like you had so much fun. I love the pick where her cheeks are so rosey and she is about to touch that nasty bowl.
Post a Comment