Amanda came over tonight to celebrate Kaitlin's one year anniversary of being baptized! She brought Kaitlin some Veggie Tales CD's and DVD's, and took us both out for pizza to celebrate. I can't believe it's already been a year, and looking back on our posts from last year, it seems I didn't do a post about it at all. For shame! So here's a look back at the big event, and some comparison pictures from tonight. A note about her dress - it was the same dress that my grandmother made for me that I wore when I was baptized . It was a very special day.

Kaitlin and her godmother, Aunt Amanda, February 10, 2008

Kaitlin and her godmother, February 10, 2009

Washed in the water

Post baptism

Post bath time

Precious girl then

Precious, silly girl now (note the pizza sticker on her shirt. She was REALLY excited about going to get pizza.)
2 comments:
K's godmother seems to be awesome! I on the other hand stink as a godmother. Makes me want to go pick up Macey and do something religious with her. Oh well...Praise Jesus!
Congratulations on the anniversary.
I love the new background and new title! I will be catching up on all our stories now that the computer is back. Stay tuned!
Post a Comment