Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We went to the Pumpkin Patch with the Mom's club today. K had a great time running amok. Here are some pics. All of them are posted here.


You can never be too close during storytime.









Ah, but the attention span is only so long. See you guys later!









She loves watching big kids play.








"Soft touches" to the pumpkin. This is the phrase we use when teaching her not to hit, and how to pet Bud, etc. It has come in handy all over the place. Note the flat hand - she really is very gently stroking the pumpkin and saying "saahhhft."





Working the window. She was actually playing peekaboo here for a long time. That's her friend Thomas in the corner.










Pumpkins don't get enough hugs.








"Ok Mom, you happy now? Enough with the staged pics!"

4 comments:

KC said...

Oh my - she's too cute! I love the hugs and the scarecrows - okay pretty much all the pics. Looks like a fun place!

Jamie said...

Cute pictures. I love the commentary, I feel like I am there. :) Do you edit the html to get the pictures to line up with your comments?

Summer said...

Hmm, I don't think so? When I do a new post it shows the pics and I just return down the side until I'm lined up with the pic.

Sapna said...

OMG - love the picture where she is hugging the pumpkin. Maya did not likie the pumpkin patch today. you will note when you see the pictures all the crying faces.