Thursday, October 16, 2008

OUCH!

K has her first official boo boo. We went for a walk around the block yesterday and at one point she stopped to examine a particularly intriguing hole in the sidewalk. Picture her standing there, bent over, finger in said hole. I'm standing there watching and it seems to go in slow motion, her bending further and further over, then WHAM!, her face is in the sidewalk. I really don't know why I couldn't stop it, I think I just thought "no way is she going to fall over," it was such a ridiculous situation. Here are some immediate after shots, as well as one from this morning. It looks a lot worse in the morning light. :-(



















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our poor little pumpkin!!! I'm sure it broke your heart to see the surprise & hurt of her first major boo-boo...give her a Big Hug from her Pop & Nana! xoxo

Amanda Bonds said...

SUCKS. These pictures are cute though - I love her outfit with the little pants! And I love the last picture, haha, it looks like she took it herself.

Smith Family said...

Poor little thing! It is hard when they hurt themselves. And I definitely know the feeling where you are wondering why you did not stop them falling. That happens to me all of the time.

Cindi said...

Oh such a precious angel, it breaks my heart that she hurt her sweet nose, however let's just act like she was trying to be Rudolph and like her Dad very excited about Christmas!!!

McGilvray Family said...

Kaitlin looks like she is handling her first boo-boo like a little trooper. She is still too cute, even with a red nose!