Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

We had a great time trick or treating with our little bear. She didn't really know what the heck was going on, but she liked being able to walk up to people's doors, which is something she usually tries to do but is frowned upon. I'm wondering if now she will think it's ok - hope not. Here are some pics:


"Come on, what is going on? Do I really have to wear this ridiculous outfit?"











There are 2 dogs, a moose and a bear in this pic. 10 points if you can find them all.









What she spent about the first 10 min trying to do - remove her costume. We just had to keep it moving and she was fine.










She wouldn't wear the hat at first so I donned it as my costume.








There we go, that's a good little bear!













Checking out her loot.








Alright, I think I have enough candy, let's go to bed!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

So cute! Looks like so much fun!

Amanda Bonds said...

The best part of all these pics is Bud in the window of that second one. Looking on from inside the house as his family goes on a walk without him. Oh, KRK's stuffed dog gets to go but not the real deal. Always nice to be reminded of his status as a second class citizen.

Taryn said...

Cutest Puppy I have ever seen!

Taryn said...

I said puppy, I was thinking BEAR and puppy is what I typed. Boy, I need to lay off these pain killers! So sorry Liz, your daughter is a precious BEAR, BABY BEAR!

Annie said...

So Cute! I love her costume!!! She is adorable holding her little dog! I love it!!