Sunday, September 14, 2008
Welcome Benjamin Austin Brown!
Christine and Britt had their baby, Benjamin Austin Brown (Ben), Saturday night 9/13 at 5:57pm. He weighed in at 8lbs 7oz, was 20.5in long and has a quite a bit of brown hair. We went and visited the happy family today and they are doing well. Christine pointed out that she had Ben after 1) eating Eggplant Parmesan the night before and 2) making lunch plans with us for Saturday, and I had Kaitlin after eating Eggplant Parmesan and making dinner plans with them! So Sarah & Jim, when it's time for Kate to come you'll just have to make some plans to come eat with us (and eat Eggplant)! We are excited for the Browns and can't wait to get to know Ben over the coming years. Congratulations guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Please pass on our congratulations to them!!! Apparently I need to stock up on some Eggplant Parmesan! :) Hope to see y'all soon.
Yeah Britt & Christine! Can't wait to sneak a peak at the newest Brown. Pass on any pics you have!
Please tell them congratulations from us! I'm so excited for them. And I agree with Meredith, post some pics soon.
I was just thinking about the eggplant today and plotting when I need to make plans to eat at Johnny Carino's...interesting to know that it worked for KC too! Ben is such a cutie, I can't wait to meet him in person!
Post a Comment