Today after playgroup we came home and had some lunch. As we've noted before, Kaitlin has significantly different tastes than her mom. She didn't like her chocolate birthday cake, but she DOES like beans and avocados (whose kid is this anyway?) This is how lunch went down today. We've all been here before.
7 comments:
That is hilarious!! I can't imagine your child eating such strange food ;-) Maybe we should feed her the black bean and corn dip that you used to curse me for making because you would eat it even though you hate beans and avocado!
Oh my goodness...priceless! It is hard work being a baby and so darn cute!
I have no idea how you didn't laugh harder! How cute!!!
Oh my gosh she is so incredible, feed that sweetheart lunch earlier!!! We love to watch her no matter what she is up to!!!! Love Nannie
Absolutely THE BEST! :-) She keeps stealing another piece of my heart every day-I didn't think I had any more to lose!!! When she wakes up & laughs like "Oh, that WAS funny, wasn't it?" & then promptly falls asleep again - Just hilarious...should we expect to see this on YouTube soon?
Hugs & Kisses,
Nana
I want in THAT playgroup! :)
That is absolutely so cute! It's hard going down to one nap a day huh! Caden used to do the same thing. Couldn't get him in bed fast enough. She's precious!
Post a Comment