Today is a sad day in the Keith household. We said goodbye to the best dog ever, Chunk. We love you Chunky and will miss you everyday. Now you'll be above the storms.
You were a very special friend and a special part of the family that we will always cherish. We met you on a Game Day weekend and you have filled our lives with love ever since. When you came to live with Stan and I for a short while you, it was great, you were such a blessing, you followed me everywhere I went. I could always get you to exercise with me even when Stan would not, we love you and miss you and thank God for all of the special love and tenderness you brought our family.
Chunk- It was a true blessing to know you. You are such a very special dog, and a valued friend and family member. You will always be in our thoughts and our hearts. My sweet Princess and Mugsey are waiting to be friends with you. Princess loved her babies like you do, and she will have some to share with you.
Words cannot express our sorrow at the loss of our dear Chunky. He is the only dog I've known who actually smiled when he saw you, making it impossible to be sad around him. Feeling blue? He was always there to share his babies with you...and the way he guarded your bedroom door every nite was a testament to his loyalty & devotion to you two...we pray that soon our loving memories of him will surpass our present pain & our tears will be replaced with smiles...
5 comments:
You were a very special friend and a special part of the family that we will always cherish. We met you on a Game Day weekend and you have filled our lives with love ever since. When you came to live with Stan and I for a short while you, it was great, you were such a blessing, you followed me everywhere I went. I could always get you to exercise with me even when Stan would not, we love you and miss you and thank God for all of the special love and tenderness you brought our family.
Summer and Scott,
My heart is aching for you. I know our little Princess is holding those big ears open for Chunk!
Chunk-
It was a true blessing to know you. You are such a very special dog, and a valued friend and family member. You will always be in our thoughts and our hearts. My sweet Princess and Mugsey are waiting to be friends with you. Princess loved her babies like you do, and she will have some to share with you.
I love you, Chunky.
Words cannot express our sorrow at the loss of our dear Chunky. He is the only dog I've known who actually smiled when he saw you, making it impossible to be sad around him. Feeling blue? He was always there to share his babies with you...and the way he guarded your bedroom door every nite was a testament to his loyalty & devotion to you two...we pray that soon our loving memories of him will surpass our present pain & our tears will be replaced with smiles...
So sorry to hear the sad news. Chunk was a great poochie. You can be sure I will be giving Gabby extra belly scratches tonight.
Post a Comment