Thursday, January 17, 2013

Teeth!


We've got one lady losing them, one lady getting them!  Kaitlin lost her first tooth Monday night  (Jan 14 for the record book) after wiggling it around for a good 3 weeks with her tongue.  The Tooth Fairy brought her $5 (big money for the first tooth!) and SNOW!  Yes, we woke up to snow the next day - I'm not sure what she was more excited about - the snow or the money.  I keep telling her "I remember when those puppies came in less than 5 years ago!"  Time sure does fly!  And then she lost another one this morning (the other bottom middle).  And for the record she didn't actually "lose" them, her dad pulled them out but apparently they came out very easily and didn't hurt (otherwise I'm sure we would've heard about it!)  It is personally making me sick every time she comes walking out with that slightly bloody hole, but I guess I'm a weenie.  Good thing Scott's around to do the dirty work.  And her littlest sister is hating life as she gets some new teeth in.  Ran a little fever today and was extra cuddly and drooly with no other symptoms, and sure enough tonight I reached in there and felt what I think was a molar popping thru on the bottom.  I don't remember, do they get 1 year molars?  She only has the middle 2 on the bottom so what a weird order to get them in if so!  Here are some pics from tonight from the crazy ladies.

She gives a mean stink-eye!

With her tooth and special TF pillow

And she has no teeth news, but she does want to let everyone know the benefits of wearing headphones while dust-busting.  Really saves the ears.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Lol to Claire!! All cuties! Yes, there are one year molars and two year molars.