Too funny! The second picture is how most of our sister pictures turn out these days. Ashlyn does not appreciate her big sister putting her arm around her.
Super cute - love the matching outfits. C is starting to look even more like K to me!
Love the matching outfits, how fun!!
I love the girls in their dresses I got them, however I love the attempt at a group shot even more, what fun they are becoming!!!! Love you Nannie
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Too funny! The second picture is how most of our sister pictures turn out these days. Ashlyn does not appreciate her big sister putting her arm around her.
Super cute - love the matching outfits. C is starting to look even more like K to me!
Love the matching outfits, how fun!!
I love the girls in their dresses I got them, however I love the attempt at a group shot even more, what fun they are becoming!!!! Love you Nannie
Post a Comment