Wednesday, June 16, 2010

First steps!

Claire took her first steps today! Johanna is here helping me while I get ready for my trip, and she called me upstairs after she had taken 3 to get from the train table to the zebra guy. Then, when I went up there I helped her stand up and she took 2 little ones and then sat down slowly. So cute! I think she's still a ways away from being a walker, but this is a step in the right direction (pun intended)!

6 comments:

Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott said...

WAT TO GO, CLAIRE BEAR -- I am so mad that I missed it!!

Amanda Bonds said...

Woohoo!!! Congrats, CB! And here we thought you had your mom & dad busy just by being a fast crawler. I suspect it is about to get much worse!

KC said...

Oh yay and oh no at the same time! Way to go Claire - I can't wait to see you toddle soon!

Sarah said...

Go Claire!!

Jamie said...

Awesome!