This may a bit too graphic/personal for some of you, but since this is serving as our memory book, I have to put this in here so I can tell it to K's future boyfriends to embarrass her. This morning as I was getting ready, she was in there "helping" me. I had just put on my underwear and she ran out to get another bra out of my drawer and put it on herself. She walked around playing with it for a while, and then took it off saying "I don't have any ruffles yet, so I can't wear this. I just have a belly, no ruffles." I about died I was laughing so hard. Ruffles? Where do they come up with this stuff?!?
5 comments:
That is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time! How freaking hilarious- I love it!! That is greatness.
HILARIOUS!
This just made my night! LOL She is too cute!
Thats too funny! They do say the funniest things.
OMG. Thank you for telling that story. That just made my day :)
Post a Comment