Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Random pics

Now that we have a functional computer, I just wanted to post some recent random pics.


Sweet baby









Caught red handed!








First taste of Laffy Taffy. This pic makes me laugh. Guess they chose the right name for their product.







With her teachers at school for the Baby Jesus party.







After mass consumption of sugar at Baby Jesus party. Yes, that's her Cinderella book she's drooling on.








Helping Mommy bake








Helping Mommy lick. :-)









What Claire was doing while we were baking. Sweet cheeks!







Love the look on Claire's face here.









CRAZY dancing queen.









2 comments:

Manos Flacas said...

OMG. Love the dancing photo. She must be a hoot! The book drooling one is funny too. I have a pic of mine lying on her back with a book folded on top of her face. Silly girls.

Anonymous said...

I disagree I believe that was Beaty & The beast book she was drooling on :o) I don't remember a talking clock in Cinderella, but I could be wrong.