Haha! Claire's scream definitely looks a bit milder. Don't retire the chile pepper. You know what they say, third time's a charm ;)
It must be something about the pepper. I have another friend who had the same thing happen to her a few years back. It must be the 'no control of my arms and legs' thing :)
I love that you put Claire in it! Hilarious.
That's hilarious.
HILARIOUS!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! CLASSIC!
LOL!!! Classic!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Haha! Claire's scream definitely looks a bit milder. Don't retire the chile pepper. You know what they say, third time's a charm ;)
It must be something about the pepper. I have another friend who had the same thing happen to her a few years back. It must be the 'no control of my arms and legs' thing :)
I love that you put Claire in it! Hilarious.
That's hilarious.
HILARIOUS!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! CLASSIC!
LOL!!! Classic!!
Post a Comment