to all the current mom's and mom's to be. Kaitlin got Summer a Strollometer and a card for Mother's Day. In addition, I've knocked out the chores and have taken care of all of the meals this weekend. This morning we went to early Church and wished Nana (Barb) happy Mother's Day on the drive in. We were fortunate to sit behind Kaitlin's good friend Reagan, who was born a few days after she was. Alas, she unfortunately became overly "squaky" with excitement and dad was forced to take her for a stroll outside of the sanctuary. Afterwards we met Nanny (Cindi), Papa (Stan), BK, Amanda, Andrea and Andrea's mom for brunch at Mi Paci. While there, Kaitlin saw another baby girl and, as she will almost always do when she sees another baby, started squaking again with excitement to be around someone who actually understands her! Afterwards, we went home and Summer laid out by the pool while Kaitlin and I played with her toys. Speaking of toys, I have officially completed the new toy-box that John and I have been working on the last couple of weeks. I'll be moving that into the house at some point tonight and will post some pics and such in the next couple of days. Here's a shot of Kaitlin in the dress she wore for Mother's Day...
1 comment:
What a beautiful angel!!! We are so happy to get to spend Mother's Day with her. I cannot stop smiling at the beautiful photos. Love Nannie Keith
Post a Comment