We are SO excited about Monday, both to find out the sex and to just see the little bean again. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much though because I've heard too many stories about modest beans who have their legs closed. From the way he's been jumping around after lunch though, I don't think we have too much to worry about. Our appointment is at 1pm and anytime after I eat he seems to be the most active, so hopefully it will work out perfectly.
2 comments:
NO!!! IT COULD NOT GO ANY SLOWER-I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS, I AM SO FOCUSED ON MONDAY. EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP THINKING TODAY MUST BE MONDAY!! CINDI WROTE SHE WOULD BE SITTING IN THE PARKING LOT OF YOUR DOCTOR'S OFFICE WAITING TO HEAR, IF SHE WERE IN TOWN. MYSELF? I WILL BE IN THE PARKING LOT OF BABIES R US WAITING FOR THE CALL & LIKE A SHOT BEING FIRED, WILL RACE INTO THE STORE TO BEGIN SOME SERIOUS SHOPPING!!!!! WE GRANDMAS HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER!!!! SO DON'T EVEN MENTION THAT LITTLE GUY/GIRL MAY HAVE THEIR LEGS CROSSED-DEMAND THEY WAIT UNTIL THEY'RE SPREAD-HAVE SCOTTY TICKLE YOU OR SOMETHING...JUST DON'T LEAVE WITOUT KNOWING, PLEASE?! LOVE & KISSES TO YOU ALL! :-)
It's like I told Jimbo the other day....I'll be going to one of two places after the appointment on monday. If it's a boy, I'm heading to Home Depot to purchase the requisite materials to build a multi-sport training facility. If it's a girl, I'm going to the Bass Pro Shop to buy a brand new rifle (with laser scope) and a pallet of hollow-points to keep the boys away!!
Post a Comment