Apparently, our little bundle of joy is a big fan of Wendy's (the baby's taking a page our of your book, Mr. Koenig)! For those of you who don't know, Summer and I went to Lake Tahoe with some friends over March 8-12. After a long day of flying on the 8th, we all stopped in at Wendy's and picked up some lunch. On the drive in to our cabin, Summer felt the baby move for the first time! She had thought she had a similar feeling a few days prior, but this one was a no-doubter and was the first time she told me, as well. She has subsequently felt the baby move several times, which is very exciting!!! I can't wait to feel it move, myself.
Here is what's going on with Summer and the baby this week:
http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/calendar/week17
Scott
1 comment:
This was very exciting, I got a text message while I was on a conference call and tears came to my eyes it was so specail, we certainly look forward to you getting here!!!
Post a Comment