- You are so tender-hearted. If anyone else in the vicinity is crying, you will tear up too. Especially if you ever catch me teary-eyed over something, you immediately start crying, even though you have no idea if I'm teary out of sadness or happiness. You can't really watch most movies b/c they will make you cry - out of both happiness and sadness. I don't remember if I posted this on the blog, but last Christmas we watched Santa Paws and there was one part that was happy and you were just BAWLING and almost yelling "I"M JUST SO HAPPY!!!"
- On a similar note, you are quite the drama queen. There is no luke warm with you - it is either TERRIBLE or THE BEST DAY EVER (or you ALWAYS do this, or you NEVER let me do that). I'm still learning to not get my feelings hurt either way.
- You love your sisters with all your heart, and are such a great big sister. You have to carry a big burden b/c I am always drilling into you that "You are the example", but you take it in stride and do a great job.
- You are still the pickiest of all the girls. Won't touch a veggie unless forced, and really only stick to the four main food groups - pizza, beans/rice, quesadilla and fruit. At least there is fruit in there! Making lunches for you for school is difficult though b/c you won't do sandwiches! Coming from the two most sandwich loving parents in the world, I don't know how that happened!
- You still love music and love to dance. That is still a daily activity for us. You know how to work spotify and itunes and come in here to the computer and turn it on all the time. You love to hear new music, but Taylor Swift is still No 1 for you.
- We've done soccer, gymnastics, dance, Kindermusik, tball, Gymboree, cheer. You tend to favor the cheer/gymnastics over everything else, even dance. While you love to dance yourself, I don't think you like the regimentation of a dance class.
- You are our social butterfly. You make quick friends with everyone and love school and playgroup b/c of that. So funny after what we went thru your whole first 2 years - hated to leave your momma! But now you don't even look back and are always asking for playdates and love to go to school. (Claire on the other hand is the complete opposite - she would rather be home with just her family at all times).
- You are our little fish. I think next summer we will see if you want to try swim team. You are an excellent swimmer and would do it all day, every day if you could. You aren't as confident as you should be with your skill level though - you say you are too scared to do swim team, but I think if you try it and get over the initial hurdle you would love it!
- You love to read, and spend every night after we tuck you in with a stack of books and your flashlight. You are reading wonderfully - you can read almost every book we own. You do great picking words up from the context of the pictures, and surprise me with all the words you know!
- You are a good writer and spent a good portion of the summer writing letters to your classmates and to me and Daddy and the rest of the family. You sound everything out and make up some unique spellings! You also love to draw and color - I think you and Claire both love the craft table equally.
- You love to play games and I wish we had more time to do that with you. It's hard with two little sissys who just mess everything up while we play!
We love you so much and are so thankful that you are ours!
No comments:
Post a Comment