Sunday, March 11, 2012
Drive Time
The girls love to play in the car, and love to play the driving games at the mall or wherever they have the cars with the screens that simulate real driving. It should have come to no surprise to me then when Kaitlin says the other day, in the most serious of tones. "Mommy. I have been practicing driving on the games and watching you drive for a long time now, when are you EVER going to let me drive?!" Haha, such a little toot. I told her it's not my decision, the law says she has to be 16 so we've got about 11 more years yet. Since then she's been focused on how close she is to 16, constantly asking and telling me "When I'm 12, I'll be close to 16, but not as close as when I'm 13, 14 or 15." Or some variation on that. I'm sure it will feel like a blink of an eye before that's actually here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment