Thursday, September 15, 2011

Kaitlin's 4th Birthday Parties


Just catching up here a bit on the blog. We did a terrible job of taking pictures of the parties we had for Kaitlin this year, I've included the best we have below. We celebrated the weekend before her birthday with all her friends at Best Gymnastics in Flower Mound. She loved it of course! She loves gymnastics and after we went to another friend's birthday party at a gymnastics place in February, she told me she wanted hers there when it came time. The place was awesome, set everything up for us, had several staff that were basically waiting on me hand and foot (maybe they felt bad b/c it was 104 and I was very pregnant?) and then of course we could just leave when it was over, no cleanup! We had a Rapunzel theme, with cake and decorations and all. She had a blast being the birthday princess for the day and having all her friends there with her. She is definitely a social butterfly, is happiest when her friends are around (pretty different from Claire who just cares that Momma is there. Even at Claire's age K was very social, so funny how they can be so different).

The next weekend we had a small swim party at our house with family and close friends. Another one of her favorite activities so she loved it.


Swim party cake time. I can't believe this is the best pic we got!
Riding her new scooter around the pool
PAR-TAY!
Her room decorated the morning of her birthday, with new scooter on display
I love Claire in the background here
Present time
Best pic I have of the group, so sad!
And so sad, best pic of birthday princess!
We will do better next year with the photo ops! All in all it was a great birthday month!

1 comment:

KC said...

I will look and see what pics I can send you!