Thursday, December 23, 2010

Kaitlin's Christmas Serenade

Kaitlin has become a pro at delaying bedtime. This holiday season, we have been singing some carols by the tree every night before she goes to bed. Tonight she told me she wanted "the song about angels" so I started "Hark the Herald Angels Sing." To which she quickly replied "No, no NO!" I asked her which angel song and she said it goes like this:



Now this has been edited down significantly, and Scott didn't even catch the whole thing on video. It was close to 10 minutes. At first she was just throwing out every Christmas song word in random order. Lots of Bethlehem, Jesus, angel, manger, etc. This part really shows a lot of made up words and such. After the big finish she goes "Ok Mommy, now YOU sing it." I told her not a person alive could recreate that beautiful performance so we better just end on that note. And for kicks, here's the link to last year's hottest hit.


1 comment:

KrisL said...

This has to be the cutest thing I've ever seen! Merry Christmas Keiths!