Monday, October 4, 2010

Rangers!

Kevin & Brittany celebrated Braden's first birthday out at the Ballpark - what a great idea! There's a little pavilion area right down on the field on the right field side where we could be up and walking around (ie not stuck in a row of seats and feeling bad every time K wanted to get out and stretch her legs.) We just took K because as I correctly expected, there were stairs everywhere and I would've just been following C up and down them all day had we brought her. Braden was a champ and dug right into his cake, and we left with a great souvenir - a game ball for Kaitlin! Daddy was so excited to get that for K. I missed the whole thing b/c I was helping dish out cake. :-( The story goes that a fly ball was hit to right field where Francouer caught it and turned around and scanned the crowd for someone to throw it too. He saw K standing there cheering and tossed it to Scott for her! Good thing it wasn't me, b/c there's no way I would've caught it! Here are some pics:

Showing off the pony and ribbon

Daddy Daughter

ICE CREAM HELMET SUNDAE!!!

Mad face displayed when Daddy took a bite of aforementioned ICE CREAM HELMET SUNDAE!!!

Cheer face

Rare family pic (minus CB of course)

The precious ball