Dr. Ruk just called and said the bloodwork was normal for the diabetes test, but I am anemic. He was going to prescribe iron pills but I succesfully talked him out of that with the promise to eat more red meat. Yes, just the excuse I needed - Burger King here I come!!!
Also, I forgot how realistic dreams are when you are pregnant. Last night I SWEAR I had a baby boy running around the house already, about 6 months old. Maybe I'm not so sure it's a girl after all?
9 comments:
burger king?!?!? I suppose I am a McDonald's girl at heart.
COME ON BOY!!!!!!!
Just the excuse I needed to implement more RED MEAT into the collective familial diet!
Burger King. Heck no! You know what you need? You need to be riding tall... tall in the saddle... hearding cows the size of schnauzers, but their cattle... Yippee Yi Eh mini sirloin burgers... Yippee Yi Yo mini sirloin burgers... Yippee Yi Eh mini sirloin buurrrgggeerrrsssss!!!!!!
[I swear I sang that 100 times yesterday afternoon. Then got it stuck in Sarah's head and she sang along.]
Summer my doc said the same thing. After doing research on iron supplements I wasn't happy with anything but found one by New Chapter Organics called Every Woman's Iron Support, and it doesn't make you sick or have any ugly side effects. The basis being it is providing iron via natural sources. You can check it out at this link and read the reviews: http://www.iherb.com/New-Chapter-Organics-Every-Woman-s-Iron-Support-60-Tablets/64?at=1
Your going to need all your energy for keeping up with Kaitlin and Baby 2 :)
I think you are going to have a boy. That is just me though.
Ahhh! I wish I hadn't read Jim's comment...I just got that song out of my head. I think you're having a boy.
Hi there, oddly when my mom was pregnant with me she had a similar dream of a little girl with long golden hair running around laughing and dancing (yes I was blonde as a child). She remembers it still. Doesn't necessarily make yours true, but if it is may be a sweet long term memory and boys are quite fun!
Good luck with the iron. I am usually anemic when not pregnant and finding the right balance can be tricky.
Ha! Maybe it is a boy after all - that's what all my bets are on. And now I have reasoning - I was anemic and I had a boy! All kidding aside, I hope you find a good natural balance. I gave up and took a slow release iron supplement and it wasn't bad at all. Dropped it like a bad habit as soon as I left the hospital.
Niece/nephew - I don't care! I just want them here!!
Post a Comment