Sunday, December 9, 2007
Kudos to Scott!
As a follow up to Scott's post below, I just want to say I am so proud of him and Kaitlin! I was gone a total of 48 hours and while the first 24 of those were hard going, I'm so glad to hear that she ended her bottle strike and started taking it like a champ. I was pretty concerned when Scott was calling me every couple hours that first night because I could hear Kaitlin screaming in the background, but I think that maybe this was something that needed to be done and my brother's wedding forced us to do it. Now we just have to keep giving her a bottle everyday to keep her in practice. It was fun being out in California seeing my brother get married, but it was even more fun to meet Kaitlin and Scott in the airport this morning! It's good to be home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment