Friday, February 23, 2007
I think it's about that time...
I've discovered myself pulling at my shirt alot lately. And by the end of the day, my favorite thing to do is to come home, take off my pants and put on some sweats and a tshirt. I think it's almost time to move into maternity clothes, but I'm just scared of that first time. I don't know why, I think it's because that means my wardrobe will have officially shrunk to be the size of the 4 or 5 maternity items I have at this point. Or maybe it's because it cements the fact that this is happening for real, something I tend to forget more often than not since it's still pretty early on. Don't get me wrong, I'm incredibly excited about all the changes that are going on, but there are still times you lose your breath thinking, "Oh. My. God. What have we done?" And my tightening clothes are a reinforcement that we're about to embark on something new and unknown. So bring on the stretchy-waisted pants. And let's go get another Whopper. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just to shed some light on Summer's post....her closing comment was no generalization about eating fast food. She has developed a Whopper fetish that is unusual for her, considering she has never been a fast-food burger type of girl. Every friday night has a 50-50 change of being a Burger King night. Oh well, I guess I should just be thankful that she's not craving filet mignon!!
Post a Comment